RRSA Vero Beach wants our blog readers to be aware of all things involved in roof replacement in Vero Beach. A roof replacement is the most extensive process your roof will ever go through and it carries with it a long-term solution to roof issues. Installing a new GAF roof provides years or life to your home, along with instantly improving your property value.
Roof replacement in Vero Beach is necessary when your roof is damaged beyond repair or restoration. This occurs during severe weather conditions or material wear and tear over time. While it is more invasive and expensive than restoration, replacing your Vero Beach roof will save money in maintenance expenses in the future. Costly repairs can prove to be more of a hassle and hindrance since you are usually dealing with constant leaks and other roof issues when you wait too long to replace your roof. A new roof starts the process from scratch, and with our experienced roofers, the integrity of your roof will be greatly increased.
Depending on the age of your roof, RRSA Vero Beach will present a myriad of GAF roof replacement solutions that meet your budget, mitigate disruptions to your daily life, comply with Vero Beach building codes and afford a long-term roofing investment.
RRSA Vero Beach is a GAF Master Elite, Factory-Certified Roofing Contractor. This highly sought after position is only given to 2% of roofing companies, so we are very proud to be named among that elite list of roofing contractors. To help you decide if you are ready for roof replacement in Vero Beach, we would like to offer this great article from the GAF blog, Key Roofing Danger Signs. Below are the 7 key danger sign listed in the article, and ones you should be aware of as a Vero Beach homeowner:
- A leak in your attic
- Blistering or peeling paint
- Stains on interior ceilings or walls
- Exterior decay in sheathing or siding
- Missing, cracked or curled shingles
- Dark or dirty looking areas on your roof
- Excessive energy bills
If you notice any of these danger signs, it is definitely time for us to come give you a free roof inspection. Our Vero Beach professionals will thoroughly inspect your roof and offer their expert opinion on whether it just needs repair or a full roof replacement. Below is a list of services that are included in your free roof inspection:
Here are some things our professionals look for:
- Check flashing for damage or inadequate coverage
- Look under eaves and overhangs for damage
- Examine shingles for any that are missing, cracked, curled, torn, or warped
- Look for any open seams or joints
- Look for popped or rusted nails or stains around nails
- Look for signs of insects or critter infestation (squirrels love climbing on roofs)
- Check for sagging or unsound areas
- Check for rotten fascia and eaves
- Inspect your sources of roof ventilation to make sure they are not clogged
- Inspect gutters for sagging or signs of leaks and be sure to remove any leaves or debris
- Check for dark patches or biological growth
- Check around pipes and roof penetrations to make sure they are sealed and in good shape – there shouldn’t be any exposed nails around flashings (if so, they should be sealed)
- Look inside the attic for signs of leaks, dark spots, holes, or sagging sheathing
Call RRSA Vero Beach today and let’s discuss your roof and whether you think it’s time for a new one.
8525 20th St.
Vero Beach, FL 32966