As the old saying goes, all work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. Since RRSA Vero Beach never wants to be accused of being dull, today we are going to have some fun instead of talking about selling you a new roof in South Florida.
First of all, let us say that our team really does love Vero Beach. There is so much fun to be had here, especially during the summer months. The kids are out of school, and those who live in Vero Beach feel lucky that we aren’t just tourist, but that we actually get to live in this great town.
Since the 4th of July falls on a Wednesday this year, and that’s just a few days away, RRSA Vero Beach wants to offer our blog readers a few great suggestions for things to do in the summer in Vero Beach. We hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th of July holiday. Now go out and have some summer fun!
Many of the below suggestions for summer fun in Vero Beach are courtesy of Trip Advisor. To see a full list of things to do in Vero Beach, follow this link to the Trip Advisor suggestions.
- Take a Vero Beach boat tour –Unless you have your own boat, taking a scenic boat tour in Vero Beach is a great way for you and your family to have some summer fun.
- Visit McKee Botanical Gardens –There are over 800 positive reviews of this botanical garden in Vero Beach. Read them and see how much people enjoy visiting this beautiful place.
- Riverside Park and Theater–There are so many activities during the summer at the Riverside Park Theater. To get out of the heat and enjoy live entertainment this summer, RRSA Vero Beach suggests you check this great place out. Also, Riverside Park offers picnic spots, fishing, and great food at the Riverside Cafe.
- Beaches like Humiston Park and Jaycee Beach–Since RRSA Vero Beach’s base of national operation is in Texas, it always amazes our Texas brethren that we can simply drive a few minutes and be on the beach! We often host Texas friends and that is always part of the fun of their visit. Great, clean beaches and lots of fun to be had by the ocean.
- Vero Beach Museum of Art–Trip Advisor actually bestowed their Certificate of Excellence to the Vero Beach Museum of Art. This is another awesome way to take a break from the summer heat in Vero Beach by enjoying fine art and sculpture by visiting this fine museum.
- Pelican Island Nature Wildlife Reserve–What many people may not know is that in 1903 Theodore Roosevelt established Pelican Island in the Indian River Lagoon of Vero Beach as the first federal bird reservation giving birth to the National Wildlife Refuge System. This is a great idea for a place to take your kids during a summer in Vero Beach.
- Downtown Vero Beach–we would be remiss if we left out this summer fun activity. There is always something new going on in Downtown Vero Beach, whether it be live music, Brews, and Burgers, or the great tacos in the middle of a downtown Vero Beach alley. Downtown Vero Beach has a lot of great shops and nice restaurants downtown too.
As you can’t help but see by now, the RRSA Vero Beach team loves our town more than just a little bit.:) We hope these suggestions for things to do in Vero Beach in the summer will spark you, and once again, let us say that we hope all of our blog readers have a safe and happy 4th of July!
Give us a call if you are ready for your free roof inspection anywhere in South Florida. We are the preferred South Florida roofer and a GAF Master Elite Contractor. Below is a picture of the General Manager of RRSA Vero Beach, Justin Dowd, and his beautiful family. Call Justin today and talk to him about having a new roof installed in South Florida.
8525 20th St.
Vero Beach, FL 32966